1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars
Loading ... Loading ...

By Bruno P. Kinoshita This morning I was setting up a Graphite server to collect metrics with statsd, LogStash and jmxtrans. After following the instructions from @jgeurst, I’ve successfully installed Graphite.

I had previously installed another test box, so I decided to take a deeper look at the settings, write a puppet manifest and prepare this new box to become a production server. However, after browsing the webapp, all graphs were broken.

After googling a while, reading forums and bugs, I decided to open the $GRAPHITE_HOME/webapp/graphite/render/, adding log.rendering(…) statements (not the most elegant solution, I know).

By following the program workflow I found out it was entering a block after checking if it should remotely render the image. This feature is turned on/off by REMOTE_RENDERING = True/False, in

After setting this to False the problem was solved.


Você também pode querer ler

Comments are off for this post.